Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is streetangel61!

Hi, l am disabled with MS, i am volunteer for a local charity and we deal with benefits and advocacy advice, but i am greatly interested in the Access problems, l go along with another person if there is complaint about access or blue badge bays being miss used. I want to train in aduit so l am able to visit places and give them advice on access layouts, but i dont know where to go to get the training. thank you

Replies

• htlcyhtlcy Member Posts: 133 Pioneering
    Hi streetangel61! Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself. That's really fantastic and I'm sure everyone would love to hear more about what you do. If you post in the other sections on the forum you might be able to have some more relevant advice regarding certain issues, so feel free to look around! Talk to you soon,
    Heather
  • streetangel61streetangel61 Member Posts: 6 Connected
    Apologises l just signed in an realised l was a member, update l have now had the training, I am access audit and equality consultant. I am also at uni study psychological then leads on to criminological. Since last message l am using my wheelchair much more. Have a lovely Christmas x
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,242

Scope community team

Hi @streetangel61, great username.

Thanks for returning and providing a long awaited update :) 

Sounds like you're doing very well for yourself, I'm happy for you. And I'm glad you're getting good use out of the wheelchair.
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,105 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @streetangel61 - I haven't 'met' you before, but it's good to hear from you. Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope you have a lovely Christmas too, & we all have a better New Year. :)
  • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Member Posts: 3,895 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome  
Sign in or join us to comment.