Hi, my name is streetangel61! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is streetangel61!

Options
streetangel61
streetangel61 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
Hi, l am disabled with MS, i am volunteer for a local charity and we deal with benefits and advocacy advice, but i am greatly interested in the Access problems, l go along with another person if there is complaint about access or blue badge bays being miss used. I want to train in aduit so l am able to visit places and give them advice on access layouts, but i dont know where to go to get the training. thank you

Comments

• htlcy
    htlcy Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi streetangel61! Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself. That's really fantastic and I'm sure everyone would love to hear more about what you do. If you post in the other sections on the forum you might be able to have some more relevant advice regarding certain issues, so feel free to look around! Talk to you soon,
    Heather
  • streetangel61
    streetangel61 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    Apologises l just signed in an realised l was a member, update l have now had the training, I am access audit and equality consultant. I am also at uni study psychological then leads on to criminological. Since last message l am using my wheelchair much more. Have a lovely Christmas x
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @streetangel61, great username.

Thanks for returning and providing a long awaited update :) 

Sounds like you're doing very well for yourself, I'm happy for you. And I'm glad you're getting good use out of the wheelchair.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @streetangel61 - I haven't 'met' you before, but it's good to hear from you. Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope you have a lovely Christmas too, & we all have a better New Year. :)
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome  

Brightness