Hi, my name is Hillers! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Hillers!

Hillers
Hillers Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I'm 32 years old have 2 children aged 4and 6 I have decided to join this group as when my daughter was young we noticed she was having intermittent breathing and her development was delayed it was only when she was 3 that we finally got an answer from having a genetic test confirmed she had a rare disorder which was micro deletion of chromosomes 15 where both parts were missing she is now 4 she has progressed to sitting up by herself apart from that she is still solely replies on us for her care needs tried finding information about this but because it's a rare disorder there isn't much info about it

Comments

• htlcy
    htlcy Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Hi Hillers and thanks for sharing your story. I'm hoping you find some support through this group and I hope we can help you a little. It might be worthwhile posting in the parents/carers section as people may be in a similar situation to yourself. I really hope you find some support and look forward to talking to you soon.
    Best,
    Heather

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.