Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Hillers!
Hi I'm 32 years old have 2 children aged 4and 6 I have decided to join this group as when my daughter was young we noticed she was having intermittent breathing and her development was delayed it was only when she was 3 that we finally got an answer from having a genetic test confirmed she had a rare disorder which was micro deletion of chromosomes 15 where both parts were missing she is now 4 she has progressed to sitting up by herself apart from that she is still solely replies on us for her care needs tried finding information about this but because it's a rare disorder there isn't much info about it
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.