Hi, my name is Vicki001! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Vicki001!

Options
Vicki001
Vicki001 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Trying to find support,advice anything that can help my situation at present. Have tried many avenues but have no positive out come.

Comments

• Geo08
    Geo08 Community member Posts: 49 Courageous
    Options
    Hi Vicki001,

Firstly, welcome to the Scope community. There are all kinds of different people who are on this forum who hopefully will be able to offer you some help and support. There are also scope's own people who are very good and know all about the different support and services that are available through your local NHS or Council.

Let me introduce myself, my name is George and I am a second year law student with a physical disability. If you want to talk about anything related to physical disabilities, arranging care, or education in general then I'm more than happy to lend my opinion. Other than that, there are many people on the forum who have experience with more non-physical disabilities.

I really hope you find what you're looking for,

Thanks,
    George

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.