Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is emmat30!
My name is Emma and I have two sons (18 and 15). My youngest has complex needs; autism/tourettes traits. More recently he has been referred to CAMHs for mental health problems. He currently attends an independent specialist school. My son is curently going through the change over to EHC and I joined Scope to gain wider knowlege of of disability issues, as it is becoming an increasing problem to access advise from 'professional' sources
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.5K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 788 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 289 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 684 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.