Hi, my name is Sueg! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Sueg!

Sueg
Sueg Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi im sue . I have four beautiful children. My first child gem is 29 and married to Ryan. So i have a extra son now. Then i have adam. Hes in a relationship with Terrilea and they have my little geandaughter ella.so two more lol . Adam has type 1 diabetes. But lives a normal life. if there iis such a thing. Then i have josh . He's 18 and has aspergus . But he did his exams at school and college. He's now signing up for the sub marinas . Hes really quite and i can remember worrying lots about him. Having lots of problems. Then i have Tom. Hes 13 and has a rare condition called cystinosis . Hes tube fed and has loads of medicine and spends sometime in his wheelchair.has pins in his hips. Knees and ankles But is such a funny little guy. .i feel i have experience in so much stuff. Most days I'm the strong person who sorts everything out for everyone. But some days i just feel beaten up with life. But im a good actress and can usually bluff everyone that im OK. Sue xx

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.