Can you please tell me what kind of job is suitable for me? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can you please tell me what kind of job is suitable for me?

saggezza
saggezza Community member Posts: 3 Listener
This discussion was created from comments split from: I’m Michelle, and I’m a Pre-Employment Advisor.

Comments

• saggezza
    saggezza Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi Chell,
    I am hard of hearing. I have recently completed my education and received fellowship by college of physicians and surgeons of Pakistan. I also have five years of working experience in Histopathology. I am planning to move to England but can not practice medicine without passing PLAB. Can you please tell me what kind of job is suitable for me? I am willing to do anything that can cover my PLAB fees and living expenses.
    Warmest Regards
    Saggezza
  • Chell
    Chell Community member Posts: 20 Listener
    saggezza, i am so sorry for the late response.

you hav not mentioned the level of your hearing. Do you need an interpreter, do you sign ? if yes to either of these you may want to practice BSL British Sign language, as i have had a couple of customers who have struggeled once in england comunicating. I would look at the NHS website and log in to the job site, you may find a suitable lab job or work to suit your vocation, that would probably pay a litle better.

Also look at private health companies Buppa AXA etc they may have similar job sites.

I confess i had to loo up Histopathology lol

hope this helps

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.