Improvements to the site
I'm Alex, and I work in the digital team at Scope.
As you might know we've been looking at how we can improve this site. A big thanks to everyone who helped us with the recent interviews and on this thread - especially
There are a lot of things on my to do list - but I thought I'd share a few key things that will be my priority in the next couple of months:
- Recruit a new community manager - Jen left Scope last week, so we'll soon be looking for a new person to join us. I'll post the job up here when it's live. I'd love someone who's already on the community to join the team!
- Private messaging - lots of people have asked for this, and I'm hoping to be able to turn it on soon.
- Help people find their way around - we're going to look at making the navigation and homepage a bit easier to use.
- More transparency - I'd like us to get better at sharing what we're up to behind the scenes, and what we're planning to do (and of course getting as many of you involved!)
- Helping people get started - we're making a few changes to help new users, such as a series of emails that will automatically go to new people. These will tell them about the site and show them how they can get involved.
- Featuring community content on the main website - we're developing functionality to highlight community discussions when people are looking at info content on our main website.
If you'd like to help with any of the above, or just find out more - let me know. Just reply here, or you can email me at [email protected]