Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is WobblyPress!
I am a mum if two beautiful kids age five and eight. My eight year old has mild CP and is extremely active! I was having real trouble finding books that represented her, I.e. Happy, adventurous, capable and very funny! So I wrote one.... Captain Wobbly is the first of three books illustrated by the amazing Gary Andrews (because I cannot draw to save my life), and I should be getting delivery of my first print run in the next week. My ambition would be to get my books into every school so that kids see people with CP as just another person like a 'brunette' or 'tall' person. They're Wobbly....get over it! Thanks for listening... Laura xx
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.