Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is farah!

my name is farah harb from Lebanon I am psychiatric I have master degree in clinical psychology and consensual.
my son has 2 years old and 3 months he has cerebral palsy he needs SDR operation how can I go to UK and what is the name of the hospital and where is it located please help me I suffer by searching in Lebanon for a doctor 


  • AlexAlex Scope Posts: 1,324 Pioneering
    edited May 2017
    Hi Farah,

    Welcome to the community. I'm afraid even if you were to come to the UK, it would be hard to get the surgery as it is not currently available through our public hospitals. There's more information on SDR here.

    Many members of the community have cerebral palsy or children with cerebral palsy, so if you have specific questions or issues we will try to help.
Sign in or join us to comment.