Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is linski55
hello, I am the proud nannie of 6 grandchildren. Tobie my middle grandson has autism and his mommy Charlotte is amazing with him. He is unique, funny, loving and so, so handsome. We are currently trying to secure him a place at Tettenhall special school as they specialise in autism and the school is state of the art and totally amazing. I suffer with fibromyalgia, arthritis,depression and insomnia. I retired due to ill health 4 years ago.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.