TEECH charity looking for donations of old or suplus wheelchairs, crutches, hospital beds etc...
I am writing on this forum as an ambassador for the charity TEECH, an organisation that runs projects helping to deliver aid and improve lives in impoverished countries.
In preparation for our next trip we are looking for hospital equipment; Hospital Beds, Wheelchairs, Crutches, glasses etc. During our last trip we visited a hospital helping people with mental illness, unfortunately the conditions in this hospital were very bleak, with patients outnumbering beds to 2 to 1.
We would like to ask if you could kindly consider donating any used and surplus or old equipment for us to deliver to this hospital, equipment in any usable/serviceable condition would be greatly appreciated.
Any donations made will of course be acknowledged by the charity, and we can provide pictures of exactly where and who your items are delivered to,
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions about the charity.
Jordan MattisonTEECH Ambasador and volunteer,
Email: [email protected]
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.