Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I understand your organisation doesn't really help with this topic, however, I thought I'd see if you have any advice.
For a while now I have been wanting to move from my current location due to many reasons. I'm just wondering whether you could point me in the right direction so I can start proceedings.
Contacted Enfield Disability Action to see if they can help, they stuck me on a waiting list, dread to think how long it is. I've even contacted my "social worker" (if I can call her one), no response - not surprised these days.
I would like to get proceedings in gear as I know things like this take years.
Thank you for your time.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.