Learning disability apps
I work for NHS Choices and wondered if you might be able to help with a project we are starting around health apps.
I’m looking for recommendations of apps that might be useful to people with special needs such as Down’s syndrome or autism to navigate everyday life and make healthy choices.
I have already been referred to ‘Special iapps’ by a lady whose daughter has Down's syndrome, and wondered if an expert could endorse these and / or whether they can recommend others that their clients have found helpful.
I'd really appreciate any advice! Many thanks
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments