Hi, my name is charlee78! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is charlee78!

Options
charlee78
charlee78 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi!
I'm a mum of one, always trying to find humour in things even the hardest moments in life. 
I take my daughter to gigs now she's a teenager and has a love for rock music. It gives us a mini break and a different city to explore ( now mainly shopping and eating out lol)
I have ms, fibromyalgia and a blood disorder which have all affected my life with my daughter. Gone are the walking to school or around nature's wonders but we have both adapted around the things we can't do and found things we can do. 
I'm still smiling, more than not, still loving what life can offer and always looking for life hacks!  

Comments

• bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @Charlee78 hello how are you. Welcome to the community. I also suffer from MS. Isn't it really a tough disease? It's really good that you are staying active because we both know that is really important for MS patients to stay active. I thought maybe we could talk on here sometime about our experiences with MS. I am really interested to know what medications are available in Great Britain for MS. I live in the United States. My name is Bam

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.