Online bullying: Q&A with Sam Renke
I'm Samantha Renke. You might recognise me from the Maltesers adverts that launched around the Paralympics. I've been speaking in the Huffington post about my experiences of trolls and online bullying.
Sadly, I know that my experiences are not unique, and many disabled people experience bullying. I believe that it's really important that we continue to talk about it and raise awareness of these problems.
I'd really like to hear your experiences and thoughts on how we can tackle bullying and hate speech. And do ask me any questions you may have on the subject of online bullying or anything related.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments