Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is j_riddle37!
Hi, I suffer with severe panic/Anxiety disorder, I rarely leave my house, and never leave unless someone is with me, I am constantly worrying and awake most nights ..all night looking on sites for tips to help, I have spent so much money I don't have on sites that promise to make you panic/anxiety free., I am on a lot of medication, I have a GP appointment on Friday, I know I wont be able to go,. Again, .rather than being sick again for the next 3 days I will cancel it tomorrow and instantly feel better knowing I do not have to leave my house, .but upset that I wont be able to see my GP ! I just need help/advice/tips please .;(
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.