Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Two bad nights and counting
Good morning all, two bad nights and counting !! Screaming shouting, running around in the middle of the night, I hate this disease of dementia with an absolute vengeance !! Waking in a morning to uncertainty, worry and a feeling of absolute hopelessness, unsettled and nervous, feeling like my mind is not my own, i could go on and on. and yet!! the dawn breaks and another day emerges..............
Dementia is relentless, it doesn't recognise Christmas, New years, holidays etc, it doesn't recognise creed or colour, rich or poor, it just Marches on,
PLEASE LET THERE BE A CURE IN 2017
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.