Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I have several conditions that have progressed over the years , I have been reassessed for pip and been on the full amount. They have reduced the amount, so we have to return the car, I am devastated as this means I will not be able to go out, as the bus is too far for me to walk . I have copd bronctiulitus scleraderma. arthritis diabetes. We have rang and said that we disagree with the decision, as far as I understand we now have to get doctors/ consultant letters. if it goes further! then do we need a solicitor, or what advice can we get.. She was only a Nurse I have been assessed by doctors before and they have always passed me. We just need some advice on how to proceed. I thankyou for your time.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.