Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Ovarian Cancer - help?
Hi I'm new here but had disabilities diagnosed over past 12 years. What I'm not dealing with at present is I have complained for over a year about my tummy problems and been fobbed off only to finally get things looked into just b4 christmas that I have ovarian cancer and nxt week having major operation of full hysterectomy and extras and then hope it doesn't need chemotherapy. It's messing with my head and feel so let down with health professionals that till now have let me down. Could this have been sorted sooner and when things were a lot smaller? I have not a clue. I'm only 40 and in 6days will be going full on into menapaus and am so scared and angry with everything. I feel I'm loosing it.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.