Volunteering at events
Looking to do something a little bit different for Scope this year?
Scope has an exciting line-up of challenge events for 2017 and needs your help to support the amazing participants.
I've volunteered to cheer at the London Marathon and Royal Parks run for a few years now and it's always really fun. You get to experience the buzz of a marathon or bike competition without worrying about the training!
For more information, get in touch with the Events team via [email protected]ope.org.uk, or give them a call on 020 7619 7270.
Here are the events you could get involved with:
Brighton Half Marathon - https://www.scope.org.uk/jobs/brighton-half-marathon-events-volunteer
London Marathon - https://www.scope.org.uk/jobs/london-marathon-events-volunteer
Great North Run - https://www.scope.org.uk/jobs/great-north-run-event-volunteer
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments