What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


hi , can my partner and I claim income support if my daughter who I a disabled adult is on income esa


  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shelley217 you can try the benefits calculator to see what you could be entitled to.
    Senior online community officer
  • BenefitsTrainingCoBenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,692 Pioneering
    Hi shelley217

    There are different ways of qualifying for income support, but if you are applying as a carer you usually have to be caring for someone who gets a qualifying disability benefit such as Personal Independence Payment (PIP).

    Does your daughter get PIP or Disability Living Allowance? If so, what rates?

    If your daughter has not claimed either of these benefits let us know as it may be possible for you or your partner to get income support whilst she is making her application.

    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland
  • AlexAlex Scope Posts: 1,324 Pioneering
    Hi shelley217,

    Was this information useful? Please let us know if you need any more help.
Sign in or join us to comment.