ADD — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


JaneR Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2017 in Education
Hi.  Ive got a 41yo male friend who gets really bad mood swings. He's already been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and anxiety issues. He used to be alcoholic but stopped 4 months ago. He's convinced that he has attention deficit disorder and he wants to change his medication.should he go to GP or his local mental health clinic??



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.