Not supported — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Not supported

Options
nadia_82
nadia_82 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
My housing association knows there are two vulnerable people my 11 year old learning difficulties and my mum with heart failure and a stoma bag they have had medical papers but does nothing but discriminate they havnt offered any support and I believe they have contributed to my mums health before I moved in with her they would be aggressive with her she doesn't read or write well and they have put her through 15 evictions with a year of no income what so ever and now she's on Dla and I'm in her life they have backed off but doesn't offer any support also wanted to evict us 57 00 pd was being bedroom taxed for ten months when the housing decided to let me know. I know I shouldn't be bedroom taxed and they countine to charge me . I have proof and 5 years of paper work to show that the housing are not following there own polices and are treating my mum bad. I've complained to the ombudsman and my local mp but still my housing left me with no hot water and had 7 call outs because of the boiler it seems like they dnt want us as tenants 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.