Share your troubles in our new mental health discussion group - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Share your troubles in our new mental health discussion group

Options
13»

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,549 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @FrankV , I do try to take my mind off but when the pain is always there it's annoying.  When my colitis flares up it also makes me feel tired too . I'm sorry to hear your in a similar position with chronic pain . I'm glad you have taken to gardening.  Good of you for soldering on 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,549 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for your support @FrankV much appreciated 🙏 
  • meymay93
    meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
    Options
    Hi 
    My chronic pain very bad today I see my Gp they are look after me very well but I am o very strong pain killer they can't give me more than that but my pain still very bad pain 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @meymay93

I'm sorry your pain levels are bad, that must difficult for you. I'm glad your GP is caring for you well though and looking after your pain killer levels. Are you doing anything nice this weekend, perhaps to celebrate Easter, that might take your mind off things a little?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • meymay93
    meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
    Options
    Hi 
    I am very dawm today my body not work at all pain ol my joint.make me feeling.upset  lot stress I take tablet most time tablet not working 😢😢😢😭 my unty she is hospital bone cancer I lost lot my family bone I cancer I don't want lose her she stage 4 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your Aunty @meymay93 things like this are never easy. Stress can make things feel more painful physically too. Have you spoken to anyone involved in your care about your aunty, and how upsetting things are at the moment?

I know that Macmillan Cancer Support are great to talk to, if you need any emotional support, they have a support line, you can email, or you can chat online as well. 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.