Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Naidex Deaf Bind navagation
This is a topic of which I have been working on for well over eleven years of trials that will help anyone with the non medicated non operation, but the latest technology that can be put on like glasses but as a micro chip that will help with who is standing in front and names can be programed spoken names, if you have a book and you are server blind it will read it out for you. Street names numbers tin products fresh food it is endless. The technology of clear hearing for hard hearing people and the best of this no one can hear only you. The wheelchair also is programmed for blind people. It works by your route you take and it is programmed in and stored so you can go out independent and take you on safe routes and works on obstacles what does the avoidance and it is programmed for crossings. It will take you to the shop of your choice as long as it as been programmed in before you go on the second visit, More information Birmingham NEC free admittance on 28 29 30th March Naidex stall with the new award winning innervation for the disability.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 935 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.