Naidex Deaf Bind navagation — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Naidex Deaf Bind navagation

GeoffBosworth195661
GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
This is a topic of which I have been working on for well over eleven years of trials that will help anyone with the non medicated non operation, but the latest technology that can be put on like glasses but as a micro chip that will help with who is standing in front and names can be programed  spoken names, if you have a book and you are server blind it will read it out for you. Street names numbers tin products fresh food it is endless.  The technology of clear hearing for hard hearing people and the best of this no one can hear only you. The wheelchair also is programmed for blind people. It works by your route you take and it is programmed in and stored so you can go out independent and take you on safe routes and works on obstacles what does the avoidance and it is programmed for crossings. It will take you to the shop of your choice as long as it as been programmed in before you go on the second visit, More information Birmingham NEC free admittance on 28 29 30th March Naidex stall with the new award winning innervation for the disability.   

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @GeoffBosworth195661 I am coming next week and would love to stop by and say hello!

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • GeoffBosworth195661
    edited March 2017
    Hi @Sam Scope Be a good three days I will be demonstrating vision for the blind also which as technology which as took 11yrs from start to finish with 9yrs of trials to come this far. A blind person will be able to go around the supermarket and navigate to every object that is required. This works of a set memory ounce you have been around the 4mm small camera will scan and store in a memory. It can recognise faces if that you know the person well ounce you set the scan on and name it will tell you the name who is approaching you it as much more .The wheelchairs navigation works of the same principle. Look out for the did connect wheelchair stand up wheeler. They have gone through many years of testing and terrain on the outdoor pursuits we gave a trial up Ben Nevis in pouring winds and rain. Hope to have a chat and get you up and give a twirl have fun.    
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Ill come and find you! Thanks!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • GeoffBosworth195661
    You can not miss me with the biggest stall, I said if we meet you will have to do a twirl on the stand demonstrating my new navigation wheelchair in snug comfort. I will be wearing my navigation glasses the unbreakable glasses have taken large orders before we have them on show in UK both are nominated best technology UK 2017 Which will open doors for major chains in UK, Be down on Sunday making sure the joiners, electricians, electronics and staff with lighting have everything in order.  A rehearsal and  to be judged on Monday ready for Tuesday. Have a brew ready and a dunking for you, Tickets free to everyone that is reading this and up for questions.     

Brightness