So tired! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

So tired!

Options
Oakhill05
Oakhill05 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
Hi I just asking for any advice really! Any help will be gratefully received!
i have three children my eldest has CP, epilepsy and learning difficulties. He had major brain surgery a couple of years ago and has been a different child since! He has always been obsessive but he has got much worse. He has to say what he's going to say he can't keep it to himself and I feel so drained! He completely takes it out of me! I work four days a week full time hours and I am constantly having to take time off for appointments and when he gets sick which is quite a lot! I have been considering giving up work to look after him properly as I constantly feel guilty, That I don't have enough time! 
But how do people afford to live I have two other children 1 and 3 and bills and mortgage to pay!??? I am just so tired all the time and feel like crying! 
 Also my 3 year old keeps asking me why my son is always ill I have been honest with her but she doesn't understand! Is there any books for preschool age children that anybody recommends that might help! ? 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.