What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Getting reassessed, don't understand why

nick50nick50 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Sorry to bombard you looking for advice but I am concerned and feel you are the best people to advise. I am receiving pip care component due to chronic pain from a back injury. I was then diagnosed with heart failure and sleep apnoea which I made dwp aware of. Once all tests were complete and I had a full diagnosis I requested my pip claim was looked at again and completed a new form. At the assessment the lady looked at my previous problem and did nothing too assess both of the new ailments. I was refused a change failed a mandatory reconsideration and applied for appeal. Whilst they were obtaining medical records from my gp I found that the conditions were infact well under control with treatment and not wanting to face a tribunal I cancelled it. Now today Atos have phoned to say they have to come to my home and do another assessment as requested by dwp. This I do not understand and neither party will tell me the reason for this. Many thanks in advance for any help

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.