Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
my daughter is nearly two, she had a neo natal stroke which caused brain damage and she was diagnosed with CP at 7 months however we always knew the possibility due to an MRI when 2weeks old. Just looking for advice, my daughter always cries and whinges if I'm not holding her its constant day and night. She very rarely eats and when I offer her food she just cries she sometimes picks on fruit ect but not often. However she still drinks lots of milk. I would be really greatful if any one could give me some advice on how to help her with eating and also the crying?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.