Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is summer!
Im just wondering my child is coming up 20and leaving fulltime education he is disabled and recieves pip enhanced for both Will he able to stay on our tax credit award rather than him claiming esa because i have another child who is 11 and would still get tax credits for him we wouldnt be able to go out to work because my disabled child needs care. I wont be able to run a house plus carr for both children if the tax credits for him is take away. Where going to ne in financial diffuculty n my younger son with suffer
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.