Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is summer!

summersummer Member Posts: 4 Listener
Im just wondering my child is coming up 20and leaving fulltime education he is disabled and recieves pip enhanced for both Will he able to stay on our tax credit award rather than him claiming esa because i have another child who is 11 and would still get tax credits for him we wouldnt be able to go out to work because my disabled child needs care. I wont be able to run a house plus carr for both children if the tax credits for him is take  away. Where going to ne in financial diffuculty n my younger son with suffer


Sign in or join us to comment.