Turned down from exsisting benefit pip!!! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Turned down from exsisting benefit pip!!!

Options
badger9
badger9 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
Turned down for pip mental health assessed dont agre with outcome suffer with bipolar depression anxity. I can wash and dres myself on the days im ok but mostly stay in bed dont wash or dress 

Comments

• Nystagmite
    Nystagmite Community member Posts: 596 Pioneering
    Options
    You need to do to a mndatory reconsideration. You need to get evidence explaining why you can't do those activities. It's how you are half the time.
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Badger9.  There's advice about making a mandatory reconsideration request in the Support and information section of Scope site.  You could also phone the Scope helpline - number at top of this page.  You might also be able to find local advice - CAB or similar - Scope helpline could tell you of any local advice organisations.
  • badger9
    badger9 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    Options
    Thank yes i was informed i need to ask them to reconsider their desision i have wrtten a letter to explain why im asking for them to reconsider the out come .

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.