Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Im about to be made homeless
Im a 49 year old woman who suffers with narcolepsy, cataplexy ,osteoarthritis,fibromyralgia as well as anxiety and depression . Im about to be made homeless after 28 years due to landlord wanting to sell up and im wanting to stay in the same area due to me gaving lived here all my life and the great support system i have here. Am unable to afford private renting and council have been next to useless ...im not looking forward to living in a tent....
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.