Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
What to ask during a meeting with Educational Psychologist at school?
Hi my son is in yr 6 and over the past year we have been trying to get him some help at school as his behaviour is deteriorating and his anxiety becoming so bad he doesn't want to go school or leave the house most days. He is very bright and does not struggle academical but his distracting and difficult behaviour means he is often removed from class, isolated and at times excluded from class. I am currently going through diagnosis with paeditrican but this is taking a long time and in the meantime things are reaching crisis point again at school. I have a meeting with educational psychologist today after months of behavioural teams and key workers - how can I get this to move forward and what questions should I be asking? I am very concerned for his health and well being and with secondary looming in Sept worried he will get off on the wrong foot?
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.