Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New Book - Screw it, I'll take the elevator!
I am the author of ‘Stairs for Breakfast’ and after the feedback I’ve received, I am now publishing my second book, ‘Screw it I’ll take the elevator’, for which I require funding to publish it.
Check out the reviews here http://stairsforbreakfast.com/reviews
I’ve had an amazing journey over the last seven years which includes writing two books on how to overcome adversity and have fun in life
My mission is to inspire and add value to other people’s lives whist reaching my full potential as someone who lives with Cerebral Palsy. My books have given me a platform as a public speaker. I often say to people “Do something you love and that adds value to people’s lives. What knowledge do you possess that you can share to benefit others?”
My goal for this project is to sell 1,000 books (as it will assist with the publishing and printing costs of my second book).
Having created my own limited company, my business plan states I will self-publish my second book and generate a turnover of £15,000 in the first year.
I’ll keep you posted on my progress!
Here's my first book
2nd May 2017 - On Friday I went to William Earl's & Liz Coward’s book Launch. Blood and Bandages is about William’s time as a medical officer in World War II. A very inspirational book about love and war and a must read...
3rd May 2017 - First extract of, "Screw it, I'l take the elevator", Enjoy and pre-order your copy now!!
my way to meet Stuart, turning off Brighton seafront into the road
which leads to the side of Churchill Square, my car stalled. After
restarting my car, I went a few hundred yards up the hill, past the
shopping centre’s multi-storey car park, before my car stalled again.
More accurately, the car conked out! The engine wouldn’t restart and
smoke started to escape from under the bonnet and drift upwards,
ominously.... To read more, go to http://stairsforbreakfast.com/has-this-ever-happened-to-you/
Patrick Souiljaert (Sue-Lee-Art)
Author of the books Stairs For Breakfast & Screw it, I’ll take the
elevator. To find out more go to: http://ukpatrick.com
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments