What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Benefits advice - over 60s

mima1957mima1957 Member Posts: 2 Listener
I have recently stopped working due to back pain have sent a claim form for pip but so far have heard nothing I don't know what benefits I would be entitled to my husband gets esa we are both over 60 any advice would be appreciated 


Sign in or join us to comment.