SeanRyan — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

SeanRyan

Options
SeanRyan
SeanRyan Community member Posts: 66 Connected
Hello new to this disability thing, well its taken me five years to admit it. Its amazing to see people you thought you knew disappear. the past five years have been hell. not the illness but the constant battle with you guessed it DWP and Atos. I was 48 when I was told its MS Mr Ryan  to which I replied Does that mean I have to give up shopping at Sainsbury's. .Be happy, Laugh every day and get out of the house and talk to anyone . My golden rule now.
So hello to you all I hope we can become friends and share life's ups and downs as one big happy family. I started writing a blog about my life got many more episodes to go and start recording it next week for a pod cast. working title Operation Iron side. although quite a lot of you I'm guessing are a lot younger than I am. You will be surprised. You will probably read this when you wake up. So good morning, have a wonderful day full of joy I'm here if anyone wants a chat

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @SeanRyan and welcome to the community.

I agree with you it is important to have a laugh everyday. At work while a lot of time we need to be serious we do have some friendly banter or find something to laugh at every day. 

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SeanRyan welcome to the community!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.