Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I really need some advice I was on DLA high care low mobility I had to move to pip had my assessment my mum come with me I was in a very bad state crying ect I couldn't even talk to the assessor my mum had to answer his questions my pip got declined I was 3 points of getting the Daly living he lied through his theeth on my paper to our face he was verry very worryed and even said he will rush it though to get me out of the assessment as he can see I was in a really bad state I have a diagnoses of unstable personally disorder I'm on medication and also have a mental health worker iv put in for a reconstruction pointing out all that was wrong I was only 3 points of what's my chances of getting the pip I'm so unstable ATM the assessor even see my arms with resonant self harm all over them iv done it again through all the stress and i feel so suersidle its unreal I don't know if I can handle getting another no I'm scared
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.