Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Awaiting face to face appointment
hi everyone, I'm due my face to face consultation in 2 weeks. I'm having a home visit, as I'm currently housebound. I've had one before, but few years ago when I transferred to pip. Anyone had one recently, can tell me how long it lasted? My last appointment lasted nearly 2, 1.2 hours I was exhausted.Also my benefit isn't due to end until March 2018??? My car lease ends in July. Can anyone shed any light on why they're doing it so early? Plus she was 3 hours late. I'm so stressed x thank you in advance.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.