Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Transferring from DLA to PIP - assessment arranged without my forms? Help!
I am in the process of transferring from DLA to PIP. I have severe anxiety and depression. I also have endometriosis which I am waiting for my 3rd surgery and have now developed bladder symptoms including severe pelvic pain and lower back pain also blood and white cells in urine with no infection and am down for emergency cystoscopy. I am crippled with pain ATM and obviously this is affecting my mental health badly. I didn't get my forms filled in for PIP by the date given and they have went ahead and arranged an assessment at a centre without my form as my GP sent them a report My question is why would they go ahead without my form and how to I go about filling it in as the questions are very specific unlike DLA? Regards and tia Michelle
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.