Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Lucymax1!
Hiya this is my first time communicating with anyone on a computer but im pleased with myself as i am very technophobic and have been left behind when it comes to social media. Ive battled with depression all my life since and over the years ive developed anxiety disorder, eating disorder, agoraphobia, ocd and the list goes on of other mental health disorders. I have now been diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder, body dismorphia and one or two other things thrown in; moan moan moan! i have no family support apart from my 12year old Daughter but shes great. I attempted suicide 18 months ago after years and years of fighting with my mind body and soul and my inner anguish Not to end my life! I obviously didnt achieve it lol! From that point of that i was taken to hospital to now every family member has totally ignored me and treated me like Im worthless. Im relieved to be rid of them to be honest haha, im sooo different to them all and ive been their scapegoat for over 35 yrs and left me with no selfworth and mental confusion. I apologise that my very first interaction with yourselves is so much 'woe is me' i need to interact with people who live and understand the depths of mental illness and how it affects our thoughts,feelings and how it affects every day life. Thank you
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.