ESA and PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


itsme Member Posts: 3 Listener
Just wondering if someone could help plese. I am getting ESA and have just been awarded PIP, I was wondering if you have to delare to ESA that you are getting PIP, or will they know already? I have been trying to contact them by phone but never get through. Thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.