rhinos — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


rhinos Member Posts: 63 Connected
edited October 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I think its a belt and  braces job

1.for  me I paid  for a drs letter that agreed with my self scoring of all criteria-not able to walk aided or  unaided  20 yards and  beyond.
2. took my wheel chair
3. said my postural hypo tension is too bad to walk around her room-as is  my  chronic heart disease-and osteoarthritis
4.also paid for a physiotherapist report to  say the  same-£80

I recommend paying out some money to get the  secured evidence

approach the  whole thing-like a forensic lawyer-barrister

Read more at https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/36335/how-do-you-prove-you-cant-walk-more-than-20-metres#6b6hGLI1losRzOSe.99


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.