can you help with what this wording means in a correspondence from d.w.p?
Hi I was wondering what a wording means in a correspondence from d.w.p.I recently was awarded the enhanced rate of mobility allowance and on the MY DECISION part of the letter it informs me that I quote." I LOOKED AT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED AND THE FURTHER HEALTH PROFFESSIONAL CONSULTATION AND CHANGED THE DESCRIPTORS PREVIOUSLY CHOSEN AS YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGED . I HAVE CHANGED THE DECISION FROM THE 03/11/2017 AS I CAN NOT INCREASE THE RATE UNTILL YOU HAVE MET THE DISABILITY CONDITIONS FOR THREE MONTHS" un quote. would you be able to tell me what it is they are emplying. thanks
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.