Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Is this a normal thing to do I thought it wrong .
Almost eighteen .possibly more .months before an assessment was even carried out removed my care and car moterbilty car. From me leaving me in major problems like removing my legs . After refusing my d.l.a ..to pip sending letter saying 4 point only they are aware of my disability and injured limbs but can't award me pip . Confussed me any body know any thing about this only ever had one false piece of information completly missed any medical or any other part of pain clinic had me down as a knee replacement how blizzard. Same as e s.a office no records on computer just threats of sanction over and over completly deaf to what I was putting to him rude no people skills but its clear no home work done how strange it would appear I vanished asked him did I die and no one informed me hmm.
Only me .. cathie..
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.