Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Casting Call For Feature Film About Autsim
'We are searching for a young, extraordinary talent for a lead role in an upcoming feature film. Based on New York Times Bestseller 'The Horse Boy'.
We are looking for a boy aged 9-10 to play Noah who is 8 years old in the story. Noah suffers with severe autism and so the child playing him will be portraying this and the various symptoms of the condition. We are committed to handling this responsibility with as much truthfulness and sensitivity as possible, whilst recognising that this role will be a demanding one. Ultimately we are looking for an extraordinary young boy with an inquisitive and sensitive nature.
BOYS: 9-10 years old, to play younger, Caucasian.
No previous acting experience necessary - just enthusiasm and interest. Please note that if successful, this role will be paid. All submissions must have parental/guardian consent.'
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments