A Question I've Had Since 20 Years Ago! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A Question I've Had Since 20 Years Ago!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
edited October 2017 in Coffee lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    Options
    I think you could find some in every generation who would have found that such a prophesy had already come true. Moral values change over time as does everything else.

In my opinion the lack of morality is more likely to be related to the lack of personalisation in society now. When you see few people face to face it depersonalises people as a whole. With so much communication online or by phone there is simply a lack of understanding between people any more. Sadly this trend is only likely to continue.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @DannyMoore I think that the causes are the eroding of society and the inequalities of communities.  There is no excuse for bad behaviour and this is becoming more and more.  The bible teaches us many things the fight between good and evil.  Those who have tried to aid, help, comfort and heal.  Been involved in doing volunteering with those who have strayed the path.  Tried to understand and listening why they need to hurt their communities.  Ended up being at loss for their behaviour towards those were assisting them to go the right way.  Why be angry and insult me.?  Why do you see me as the enemy? Why do you treat me different?  Questions I have no answer for.  I still not understand after all these years.
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.