Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip appeal overturned by judge but error on letter
I hope someone can help me , I recently won my pip tribunal appeal after a 30 week wait . I was given the statement of why it was overturned and one was sent to department of working pensions . I rang them the other day to see how long it would take to get the back dated payment and for my monthly payments to start , to be informed that there had been a type error and the date stated 17/01/2015 instead of 17/01/2017 which is when my pip was stopped and when it should be backdated to . I gave spoken to the tribunal service who says this is with the judge . My question is how long should this if it's gone back to the judge
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.