Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How to get correct information requested .
I have been requesting info from my old socail services disability care and assessment after being fob bed off and lied to sent around world and back finally went to those that can .. whilst impressed by work. Carried out and speeds that amazed me still don't have what I asked for ..got a lot of paper work ect but what I want first care assessment and findings how that could of possible been the case not only is it completly missing also no dates not signed .no sign at all of any thing I have been trying to get .. excused this ave as no amount of help asking requesting . Has given me these details it's almost as though been erased . No one can give me these details every thing else but not why a women unable to lift head off pillow on so much morphine traumatised unable to move with out being aided was put on low rate care says broken arm and leg full recovery expected within a year well 13 years on no recovery no mobility still under going treatments need more operations had twelve more since them took eleven years to make the swap from morphine to spinal injections still pain killers daily .. pain lack of movement hmmmm no wonder can't get answers just saying ...
Only me .. cathie..
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.