Do you struggle with bedtime? (Potential product) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you struggle with bedtime? (Potential product)

Options
Charlotte123
Charlotte123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I am a product designer developing a product that creates a protective, comforting and calming environment for children (3yrs +) who struggle falling asleep. I'm looking for some feedback from anyone who has experience or knowledge with sleeping problems and happy to get involved.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Zeezee
    Zeezee Community member Posts: 78 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi my daughter is 3yr 8 mth and really struggles to fall asleep and even when she does fall asleep she wakes up continually throughout the night. We are in the process of getting her used to a sleep system and waiting for an appointment to maybe start her on medication to help her sleep. This I would like to avoid if possible so could you give me some more details about your product as I may be interested in getting involved.
  • Charlotte123
    Charlotte123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options

Hi Zeezee

Do you have an email address or a way of contacting you to give you some more information?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.